Trying to cut carbs but missing bread? Keto macadamia nut bread can bring toast and sandwiches back into your life in a little over an hour. #winning
This Recipe Is:
- Nutty, and
- Soo satisfying
Following a ketogenic diet may mean lowering your carbohydrate intake, but it does not mean you can’t have[some] bread. Unlike many low carb bread recipes that turn out very dense and eggy products, this one uses xanthan gum to achieve a softer texture that resembles the gluten in regular wheat bread. It’s hard to believe that one slice has only 1.8g of net carbs!
This Recipe Uses:
- FBOMB Macadamia Pecan Nut Butter
- Almond flour
- Baking powder
- Xanthan gum
3 Health of Benefits of This Recipe Are:
#1: Full of antioxidants
Almond flour is full of healthy fat-soluble compounds (like Vitamin E) to combat free radicals in the body.
#2: Supports Ketosis
The low carb nature of this recipe supports ketosis
#3: Low glycemic index
Manages blood sugar levels to aid in weight loss and reduce risk factors fort heart disease and type 2 diabetes
Not only does this guilt-free, low carb bread support ketosis, but it is loaded with healthy fats that aid weight loss, maintains heart health, and helps manage blood sugar.
- 1 packet (1 oz) FBOMB Macadamia Pecan Nut Butter
- ½ cup melted butter
- 7 eggs, room temperature
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon xanthan gum
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a loaf pan with greased parchment or wax paper.
- Crack the eggs into a bowl and beat with an electric mixer on medium-high for about 1-2 minutes (or do itby hand with a whisk).
- Add one packet of FBOMB Macadamia Pecan Nut Butter and the melted butter. Reduce the speed of the electric mixer (if using) to medium and continue mixing for 1 more minute.
- In a separate bowl, stir together the remaining dry ingredients. Reduce the speed of the electric mixer to low and slowly add the dry ingredients into the mixing bowl with the wet ingredients. Once the dry ingredients are incorporated into the wet ingredients, finish mixing together with a spoon. Do not overmix.
- Scrape the batter into the prepared loaf pan and bake for about 45 minutes. Bread should be golden brown with small cracks on the top. Test the doneness of the bread by poking a toothpick into the center of the bread. If it comes out clean, then it is done. If it is still wet, then put back in the oven and check again after 5-8 minutes.
- Let the bread sit in the pan for about 5 minutes after pulling out of the oven and then flip it out onto a cooling rack to cool before serving.
Nutritional Information (per slice):
Serving Size: 1 piece
Yields: 16 pieces
Fat: 15g (78%)
Carbohydrates: 3.5g (8%)
Net Carbohydrates: 1.8g
Protein: 6g (14%)