We are always looking for new and creative ways to enjoy our FBOMB nut butters. And we absolutely love it when one of our customers come up with new recipes. In this case, it's one of our ambassadors! Thanks to Danny Vega (follow him at Ketocounterculture), who created this awesome recipe. And his wife, Maura (follow her at FatFueledMom), who came up with the perfect name.
I Don't Give an "F" Bombs
- Yield: 20
- Serving size: 1/2 oz
- Prep time: 5 minutes
- Cook time: 5 minutes
- Freeze time: 30 minutes
- 4 packets (1/2 cup) FBOMB Coconut Oil
- 1/2 cup grass-fed butter
- 1 packet FBOMB macadamia with coconut nut butter
- 1 packet FBOMB salted chocolate macadamia nut butter
- 1 scoop chocolate KetoLogic® KetoMeal
- Place all ingredients into a saucepan and melt together on low heat while stirring.
- Pour into 20 of your favorite silicone molds.
- Place in freezer for 30-40 minutes.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving:
- Fat: 12.7g
- Protein: 0.45g
- Total Carbs: 0.68g
- Fiber: 0.33g
- Net Carbs: 0.35g
- Fat: 96%
- Protein: 1.5%
- Carbohydrates: 2.2%