Looking for a healthy, stress-free meal that’s super easy to make? These Lemon Herb Salmon Packets feature individually foil-wrapped salmon filets, seasoned with a lemony dijon-butter sauce and fresh herbs.
This recipe is:
- Full of omega-3 fatty acids, vitamins, and minerals
- A great source of protein
- Quick and easy
- Super flavorful
This recipe features:
- FBOMB Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Dijon mustard
- Fresh dill
- Fresh parsley
This recipe’s top 3 health benefits:
- Improves Cardiovascular Health: Salmon is a rich source of omega-3 fatty acids (EPA and DHA) and potassium, which support heart health by reducing artery inflammation, lowering cholesterol and controlling blood pressure [*]. Regular consumption of salmon can reduce the risk of heart-related diseases, such as heart attacks and strokes.
- Promotes Brain Health: Omega-3 fatty acids in salmon have been shown to help improve brain health and cognitive function [*]. Eating just two servings of salmon a week can help protect your brain from memory loss, mood disorders, and cognitive decline.
- Reduces Inflammation: Salmon is also an excellent source of the entire B group of vitamins. Benefits of vitamin B include: reduced inflammation, lowered cholesterol levels, hormonal balance, and improved metabolic functions [*].
Lemon Herb Salmon Packets
- Serving size: 4 ounces
- Yield: 4 servings
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- Cook time: 10-20 minutes
- 1 packet FBOMB Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 (4-ounce) salmon filets
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- 4 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- Juice from one lemon
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 8 thinly sliced pieces of lemon
- If using the oven, preheat to 375 degrees F. If using an outdoor grill, prepare it to medium-high heat.
- Arrange salmon filets individually on pieces of aluminum foil. Drizzle FBOMB Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil evenly over the filets and rub the oil into the skin. Season each filet with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Whisk together the dijon mustard, melted butter, lemon juice, garlic, dill and parsley in a bowl. Spoon or brush the mixture over the salmon and top each piece with two slices of lemon.
- Fold the foil over and seal completely. Repeat for remaining filets. Place sealed foil packets on a large sheet pan.
- If using the oven, bake for about 20 minutes until just cooked through. If using a grill, place salmon packets directly on grill for 8-10 minutes. Be careful of steam when you open the packets.
- Serve with a low-carb vegetable side. Try our Roasted Garlic Macadamia Green Beans or Mashed Cauliflower.
Calories: 340 per filet
- Fat: 26g
- Protein: 25g
- Total Carbohydrates: 1.5g
- Fiber: 0.5g
- Sugar Alcohol: 0
- Net Carbs: 1g
- Fat: 69%
- Protein: 29%:
- Carbohydrates: 2%: