“How cute are these little cereal bites!? Yessss, these are sugar-free, low-carb, diabetic-friendly, and keto-friendly! The perfect breakfast, snack or treat any time of day!” -@ketocoffeeandlipstick
We love it when our customers come up with creative ways to use FBOMB products in recipes. And this recipe from @ketocoffeeandlipstick is a perfect example of delicious creativity!
This recipe is super easy to make and is perfect as a snack or dessert, or even breakfast! What's your favorite way of enjoying our macadamia nut butters?
- Sugar-free marshmallows
- Keto cereal
- FBOMB Macadamia Nut Butter
- Sugar-free dark chocolate bars
Ingredient Spotlight: Macadamia Nut Butter
Macadamia nuts offer many health benefits:
- Improves health and appearance of skin
- May reduce risk of heart disease, stroke, and diabetes
- Contains antioxidants, which can protect against disease
- Promotes brain health
- Reduces risk of metabolic syndrome
- Provides satiation and reduces hunger cravings
LEARN MORE: The Top 5 Health Benefits of Macadamia Nuts
Keto Chocolate Macadamia Nut Butter Cereal Bites
- Yield: 15 pieces
- Serving size: 1 piece
- Prep time: 5 minutes
- Cook time: 10 minutes
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3/4 cup sugar-free marshmallows
- 1 cup keto cereal
- 1 packet FBOMB Macadamia Nut Butter
- 4 sugar-free dark chocolate bars
- In a small pan, melt butter on low-medium heat.
- Add marshmallows and stir.
- Add macadamia nut butter and continue stirring.
- Take pan off heat and add cereal. Stir until well combined.
- Add cereal to bottom of silicone molds and press down with the back of a spoon.
- Place chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds. Stir and microwave for another 30 seconds. Stir again. Be careful not to overheat your chocolate to prevent it from burning.
- Spoon melted chocolate over cereal and let cool.
- To speed up the process, place silicone mold in the fridge for at least an hour.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving:
- Fat: 6.4g
- Protein: 12.8g
- Total Carbohydrates: 6.6g
- Fiber: 2.5g
- Sugar Alcohol: 1.6g
- Net Carbohydrates: 2.5g
- Fat: 64%
- Protein: 14%
- Carbohydrates: 22%