Fat bombs are the bomb if you’re on the keto diet. They’re a quick and easy way to increase your fat macros and get a fat-fueled boost any time of the day.
FBOMB macadamia nut butters are a perfect ingredient for fat bombs and that’s exactly what Allie did. She created this awesome fat bomb recipe that she says is better than Reese’s peanut butter cups!
“I used to eat Reese’s ALL the time! They were my weakness and I would literally eat 4-5 in one sitting, if not more. I remember two times specifically that I had an all out binge of Reese’s. I received a Reese’s bouquet at school that had 2 packs of Reese’s, and I ate almost every single one of them and then another time when I received a HUGE Reese’s egg and I ate almost all of it. Y’all, I was addicted.Now, since being on keto, I don’t crave them anymore because I’ve created a fat bomb recipe that tastes SOO much better! My nut butter chocolate fat bombs are delicious and are perfect if you need help with your sweet tooth as well as to help keep you full with healthy fats.” -@alliedoesketo
Use promo code ALLIEDOESKETO for 10% off your next FBOMB purchase.
- FBOMB Macadamia Nut Butter
- FBOMB Coconut Oil
- ChocZero Chocolate Chips
- Lakanto Classic Sweetener
- Vanilla extract
Better-Than-Reese’s Nut Butter Chocolate Fat Bombs Recipe
- Yield: 24
- Serving size: 3 bombs
- Prep time: 5 minutes
- Freeze time: 3 hours
- ½ cup FBOMB Macadamia with Sea Salt Nut Butter (any flavor works)
- 4 packets (½ cup) FBOMB Coconut Oil
- 2 servings ChocZero chocolate chips (120 chips)
- 4 teaspoons Lakanto classic sweetener
- Dash of vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder (optional)
- Heat nut butter, coconut oil, chocolate chips, and sweetener on low while whisking thoroughly.
- Once completely mixed, take off the heat and add in vanilla extract.
- Pour mixture into mini cupcake tins, about halfway, and freeze until completely solid. You can also use a silicone pan or mold of choice.
- Once completely frozen, pop out of the pan, and store in the refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving:
- Fat: 25g
- Protein: 1g
- Total Carbohydrates: 6.5g
- Fiber: 3g
- Sugar Alcohol: 2g
- Net Carbohydrates: 1.5g
- Fat: 91%
- Protein: 2%
- Carbohydrates: 7%