This Paleo Bread recipe is perfect when you are looking to replace high-carb regular bread with a low-carb alternative. Made with gluten-free almond flour, eggs, FBOMB Coconut Oil, butter, and a touch of honey and sea salt, it’s so good you’ll never know the difference!
Almond flour is a great source of natural fiber and protein and serves as a perfect base for making this Paleo Bread. Coconut oil is also an excellent source of healthy fats while the eggs (a superfood!) offer up protein and amino acids.
This recipe is perfect for avocado or egg salad toast, sandwiches, or even torn up to use in a Paleo stuffing or breakfast strata recipe. It’s also delicious simply toasted with butter or dipped in olive oil and herbs as a snack or appetizer. The possibilities are endless!
If you make this recipe, be sure to post a photo on Instagram and tag @fatissmartfuel!
This Paleo Bread Recipe Is:
- Paleo | Grain-free | Gluten-free
- High in protein
This Recipe Uses:
- FBOMB Coconut Oil
- Almond Flour
- Baking Powder
- Sea Salt
Top Three Health Benefits of This Recipe:
- FBOMB Coconut Oil is a wonderful healthy fat and perfect for a Paleo / Low-Carb diet. It also helps keep you satiated and full throughout the day.
- Almond flour is very low-carb and grain-free, plus it’s full of natural fiber and protein.
- Eggs are considered a superfood because they’re loaded with vitamins and amino acids. They’re a perfect mix of fat and protein and should be a part of any healthy diet.
Paleo Bread Recipe
- Yield: 16 slices
- Serving size: 1 slice
- Prep time: 15 minutes
- Cook time: 40 minutes
- 7 large eggs
- ½ cup melted butter (or FBOMB Olive Oil)
- 1 packet (2 tablespoons) FBOMB Coconut Oil
- 2 cups almond flour (fine)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Put the eggs in a large mixing bowl and beat with a hand mixer or stand mixer on high for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the melted butter (or olive oil) and coconut oil, and mix together until smooth.
- Add the almond flour, baking powder, honey and sea salt, and mix together until thick and blended well.
- Pour mixture into an 8x4-inch rectangular loaf pan lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until a skewer comes out of the middle clean.
- Let the bread cool for about 10 minutes on a wire rack.
- Slice into 16 pieces and serve with your topping or filling of choice.
Note: to make the recipe keto-friendly, add ½ teaspoon of xanthan gum or gelatin powder and omit the honey.
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Calories: 99 kcal
- Fat: 9.3g
- Protein: 2.5g
- Total Carbohydrates: 2.5g
- Fiber: 0.5g
- Net Carbs: 2g
- Fat: 85%
- Protein: 10%
- Carbohydrates: 5%