There are so many words in this recipe that sound delicious, aren't there? A salted caramel macadamia low-carb smoothie. Yum!
How can something so decadent and delicious-sounding work for a low-carb diet like keto?
Pretty simple. The two main ingredients (FBOMB Macadamia Nut Butter and Salted Caramel KetoLogic KetoMeal) help infuse delicious flavors into this smoothie without compromising your macros or loading you up with unhealthy ingredients.
In fact, both products offer healthy benefits.
For example, macadamia nuts contain heart-healthy omega-3 fatty acids. They're also an awesome clean fuel source to give you the energy you need to make each day count!
And MCT oil, which is found in liberal amounts in KetoLogic KetoMeal, is packed with coconut oil and creamer, which means you get a nice dose of MCTs every time you use it.
Toss in a few other ingredients, like heavy cream, monk fruit sweetener and ice, and you're good to go!
We know you're going to love this recipe. And your favorite part might be how easy it is to customize!
Ingredients You’ll Need
- FBOMB Macadamia Nut Butter
- Salted Caramel KetoLogic KetoMeal
- Almond milk
- Heavy Cream
- Monk fruit sweetener
Ways to Customize This Smoothie Recipe
Perhaps the coolest benefit of this low-carb smoothie recipe is how adaptable it is. With all the options and potential to customize, you might feel like you're ordering from a low-carb Starbucks.
Choose one ingredient from each list and make it your own with the options below!
Different Flavors of Nut Butters
- Macadamia Pecan with Sea Salt
- Salted Chocolate Macadamia
- Macadamia Hazelnut with Cashews with Sea Salt
- Almond Butter
- Cashew Butter
Different Flavors of KetoMeal
Different Milk Options
- Coconut milk
- Oat milk
- Unsweetened pea protein milk
- Flax milk
- Hemp milk
All of these ingredients will help keep carbs low without compromising flavor. Experiment and see what works best for you!
Ingredient Spotlight: FBOMB Macadamia Nut Butter
What makes FBOMB Macadamia Nut Butter so awesome? Check out all these benefits:
- It's loaded with fresh dry roasted macadamia nuts, which are packed with B vitamins and more than 8 essential minerals your body needs, like manganese, iron, and magnesium [*].
- Macadamia nuts are loaded with heart-healthy omega-3 fatty acids, which help keep your cardiovascular system healthy and reduce inflammation [*].
- Believe it or not, macadamia nuts contain more omega-3 fatty acids than any other type of nut—almost 80% of their composition [*]!
- At least one study found that regularly consuming the oil of macadamia nuts helps reduce inflammation, which can lower your risk of many diseases [*].
- It's both keto and paleo friendly, and perfect for any other low-carb diet.
- It provides clean energy for all of your daily activities!
Oh, and did we mention how delicious it is?
Other Low-Carb Beverage Recipes You’ll Love
Salted Caramel Macadamia Low-Carb Smoothie Recipe
- Yield: 1
- Prep time: 5 minutes
- Cook time: 0 minutes
- 1 cup almond milk
- 2 scoops Salted Caramel KetoLogic KetoMeal
- 1 packet (2 tablespoons) FBOMB Macadamia Nut Butter
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 7-8 ice cubes
- 1 teaspoon pure monk fruit sweetener (if desired)
- ½ teaspoon xanthan gum (if desired)
Note: xanthan gum is a thickener that you can add if you prefer a thicker smoothie.
- In a high-speed blender, combine all ingredients.
- Blend until smooth. Add more ice if desired.
Nutrition facts per serving:
- Fat: 52g
- Protein: 13g
- Total Carbohydrates: 15g
- Fiber: 6.5g
- Sugar Alcohol: 3.5g
- Net Carbs: 5g
- Fat: 83%
- Protein: 9%
- Carbohydrates: 8%